< Previous Page
21. Hill will wish he had a completely healthy Cody Hoffman.
22. Hoffman will play, will hate on his nagging hamstring, and will wish he’d gone to the NFL.
23. Dres Anderson will get over 100 receiving yards and catch at least one touchdown pass, maybe two.
24. BYU will be troubled by a couple of bad snaps.
25. Andy Phillips will clutch up, channel his best Franz Klammer, and kick three field goals.
26. Justin Sorensen will hit a couple of kicks, too, and find some redemption after last year’s block.
27. Trevor Reilly will lead the Utes in tackles.
28. Hill will throw a pick.
29. Wilson will throw one, too.
30. There will be a key fumble.
31. There will be a key special-teams play.
32. A controversial call will affect the game’s momentum/outcome.
33. BYU will wear old-style royal blue — jerseys and pants.
34. Utah will wear all red.
35. Mendenhall’s defense will be more aggressive than Sitake’s.
36. Alongside Van Noy, Alani Fua will rudely introduce himself to Wilson, getting a couple of sacks.
37. The Utes will go ahead and try to contain Hill, but not pressure him as much as they should.
38. At some point, the Cougars will remember the antiquated notion that they do, indeed, have traditional tight ends on their roster.
39. Mendenhall and Whittingham will act as though this game is just another game.
40. Mendenhall and Whittingham will act as though they like and respect one another.
41. Mendenhall and Whittingham will be lying.Next Page >
Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.