< Previous Page
40. If healthy, John White will run for 100 yards, maybe a buck-fifty.
41. If not healthy, John White’s team will lose.
42. Travis Wilson will get at least four rushing attempts.
43. Taysom Hill will get at least four rushing attempts.
44. Either Wilson or Hill will score a touchdown, maybe both.
45. Preston Hadley will make — or be involved in — a big play.
46. Jordan Wynn will be shown standing on the Ute sideline no less than seven times by ESPN’s cameras, maybe 17, maybe 17,000.
47. JD Falslev will catch more passes and gain more yards than anyone would think he could.
48. There will be at least one bad play after which Whittingham’s head will rock and spin on his shoulders, like a ceiling fan in your TV den, and then explode.
49. Utah’s offense will sputter, at times, and Brian Johnson’s age will be blamed, all the time.
50. Same as it ever was, half of these guesses will be wrong, maybe more.
GORDON MONSON hosts "The Big Show" weekdays from 3-7 p.m. on 1280 and 960 AM The Zone and 97.5 FM. Twitter: @GordonMonson.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.