NFL preview: San Francisco 49ers top The Tribune's power rankings
1) San Francisco 49ers • Unyielding defense, and added offensive weapons, too.
2) Green Bay Packers • The most explosive offense in the league.
3) New England Patriots • With Brady will always have a chance.
4) Dallas Cowboys (1-0) • Road win at the Giants was huge.
5) Denver Broncos • AFC West is there for the taking.
6) Chicago Bears • NFC North should be fun.
7) Baltimore Ravens • The defense ages another year
8) New Orleans Saints • Despite losses, still has Drew Brees
9) Pittsburgh Steelers • May not be the same team.
10) Houston Texans • Has three of the best offensive weapons in the league.
11) Philadelphia Eagles • Could this finally be the season?
12) New York Giants (0-1) • Secondary looked vulnerable.
13) Detroit Lions • Could struggle to make postseason.
14) San Diego Chargers • Can they get off to good start?
15) Atlanta Falcons • Always good, but never good enough.
16) New York Jets • Only great defense keeps them this high
17) Seattle Seahawks • Could be a sleeper playoff pick.
18) Cincinnati Bengals • Green on his way to being top wideout.
19) Carolina Panthers • The year of Newton?
20) Oakland Raiders • Slowly building
21) Washington Redskins • Offensive line is a mess.
22) Tampa Bay Buccaneers • Has to prove it offensively.
23) Buffalo Bills • Had a great start in 2011, then bottomed out.
24) Jacksonville Jaguars • Jones-Drew is back in the fold.
25) Minnesota Vikings • Could be in for a rough season.
26) Tennessee Titans • Has encountered issues.
27) Arizona Cardinals • Quarterback spot is a mess.
28) St. Louis Rams • Is Sam Bradford a good player?
29) Cleveland Browns • Weeden is the man.
30) Miami Dolphins • Had a soap opera-like offseason.
31) Indianapolis Colts • There's hope in Luck.
32) Kansas City Chiefs • Anemic on both sides of the ball.
See more about comments here.