Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Erin Mendenhall ï Named to the Utah Air Quality Board.
Salt Lake City councilwoman joins Utah Air Quality Board
First Published May 23 2014 04:38 pm • Last Updated May 23 2014 09:55 pm

The Utah Senate this week approved the nomination of Salt Lake City Council member and community activist Erin Mendenhall to the Utah Air Quality Board.

Mendenhall, who represents the Sugar House neighborhood on the council, will fill the government representative seat vacated by Logan’s H. Craig Peterson.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Mendenhall also serves as policy director for the nonprofit Breathe Utah, whose board includes Kathy Van Dame. A retired nurse, Van Dame also serves on the Air Quality Board, which helps set state environmental policy and regulations.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.