Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Rolly: Count My Vote foes give movement an unintended endorsement

< Previous Page

Don’t send money to Love’s campaign. Send it to these guys.

Love’s campaign manager, Dave Hansen, has never heard of them. It’s similar to a fundraising email sent to conservatives last year from the Conservative Campaign Committee, based in Sacramento, Calif. The "fellow patriots" on the receiving end were to send their money to the PAC to save Love. Hansen hadn’t heard of them, either.

At a glance

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

It’s a growing trend from the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling that allows PACs to raise unlimited money and hide their donors.

Hansen says these PACs take a cut for their own administrative fees, so if you want to help Love, donate directly to her campaign and skip the middle man.


Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.