Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
New archive to preserve legacy of activist Utah women

The collection aims to preserve the history of women’s lives and work that helped create social, cultural change.

< Previous Page


Twitter: PamelaMansonSLC

At a glance

Donations sought for archive

The Aileen H. Clyde 20th Century Women’s Legacy Archive at the University of Utah’s J. Willard Marriott Library is collecting oral histories and donations of materials from individuals and groups.

The materials could include diaries, correspondence, photographs, manuscripts, agendas, minutes, yearbooks or tickets. The library can help take down an oral history and will make copies of documents if the donors want to keep the original. The archive also is taking money donations to help with the cost of cataloging papers.

To make a donation or for more information, call 801-581-8046 or email Judy Jarrow at judy.jarrow@utah.edu.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.