Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
SLC Council to hold outdoor hearing on Sugar House plan
First Published Sep 25 2013 04:32 pm • Last Updated Sep 30 2013 09:45 am

The Salt Lake City Council will hold an outdoor public hearing Friday in Sugar House at Monument Plaza, 2100 S. Highland Drive.

Council members will take input on the Sugar House circulation and streetscape amenities plan from 6 p.m. to dark.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Among other things, the plan contemplates closing the 2100 South right turn lane at Highland Drive to enlarge the plaza. It also suggests reducing Highland Drive to one lane in each direction with a center turn lane and outside bicycle lanes.

Information on the plan will be available at the plaza beginning at 5 p.m. or can be found at www.slcgov.com/opencityhall.

In the event of inclement weather, the public hearing will be moved to Sprague Library, 2131 S. Highland Drive.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.