Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
A track hoe helps build a new section of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail in Weber County. Photo courtesy Weber Pathways via Facebook.
Bonneville Shoreline Trail construction continues in northern Utah
First Published Oct 10 2012 05:38 pm • Last Updated Oct 10 2012 05:41 pm

Hiking boots are taking a backseat to track hoes and shovels in Weber County.

Weber Pathways, a county wide organization dedicated to non-motorized trails, is constructing a 6-mile section of the Bonneville Shorline Trail. The stretch runs north from North Ogden Divide Road.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Weber Pathways has been posting updates about the construction with photos on its Facebook page. The organization, according to its Facebook page, is still asking for volunteers to help with the construction.

For information about how to help, contact weber pathways at outreach@weberpathways.org or call 801-393-2304.

— Nate Carlisle

Twitter: @UtahHikes

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.