This Pat Bagley editorial cartoon appears in The Salt Lake Tribune on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Want more? Become a fan of Bagley on Facebook at www.facebook.com/notrobertkirby.
Bagley Cartoon: Colorblind Justice Takes a Hit
First Published Apr 21 2014 05:01PM • Last Updated Apr 22 2014 04:30 pm
- BYU officials once deemed independence 'not sustainable' -- so what's next after Big 12's rejection?
- Utah 52, UCLA 45: Joe Williams' record day lifts Utes ahead of Huskies' visit
- Utah football: College GameDay coming to Salt Lake City for Utes-Huskies
- Monson: Joe Williams was wrong, and the Utes couldn't be more grateful
- Commentary: What has Jesus got to do with ISIS? A lot