Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Letter: Make UTA passes available to more
First Published Mar 08 2014 01:01 am • Last Updated Mar 08 2014 01:01 am

Jessica Deneault expresses a viewpoint I’ve heard from many non-residents of Salt Lake City regarding the new HIVE Pass ("Make HIVE Pass available to all in SL County, Forum, Feb. 25). Many of them are very upset that they cannot participate in the program.

It’s great that they want to participate in the program, but they shouldn’t be angry with Salt Lake City. The answer is really very simple, they should contact their local cities and encourage them to also work with UTA to develop a program similar to the HIVE Pass.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

We all win when more residents along the Wasatch Front use mass transit.

Jeff Bair


Liberty Wells Community Council

Salt Lake City

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.