Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Letter: Just call it a gay inversion to get leaders to pay attention
First Published Jan 28 2014 01:01 am • Last Updated Jan 28 2014 01:01 am

Watching the inaction of the Legislature and governor on the vital issue of our disgraceful air quality is frustrating enough, but then seeing them move at the speed of light and sparing no expense to fight gay marriage, just boggles the mind.

Then the epiphany: We simply tell the Legislature and governor that it is a "gay inversion" and is planning to marry an inversion that is of the same composition (let’s call it "same gender inversion" to stress the urgency).

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

The Legislature and governor would act in such rapid fashion that the valley would have crystal clear air tomorrow. Problem solved.

Scott Fenwick

Salt Lake City

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.