Frank Shelly, an actor playing a Frankenstein-type monster, exchanges high-fives Wednesday with a line of students after delivering an anti-bullying message at Fort Herriman Middle School in Herriman. The event, sponsored by Nightmare on 13th in connection with the national "Don't Be a Monster Campaign," is one of several this month at junior high schools in Salt Lake County.
Fort Herriman students encouraged not to be monsters
First Published Oct 15 2014 09:36PM • Last Updated Oct 18 2014 08:50 pm
- Jazz make two trades, ship out Trey Lyles and get Donovan Mitchell, Tony Bradley
- Grading the first round: Jazz get an A for Mitchell trade
- Monson: With the draft done, the Jazz's heavy lifting is yet to come
- Brian Head Fire threatens second resort community after doubling in size overnight
- Utah teen sentenced to prison for bloody high school locker room attack that left five classmates in