Frank Shelly, an actor playing a Frankenstein-type monster, exchanges high-fives Wednesday with a line of students after delivering an anti-bullying message at Fort Herriman Middle School in Herriman. The event, sponsored by Nightmare on 13th in connection with the national "Don't Be a Monster Campaign," is one of several this month at junior high schools in Salt Lake County.
Fort Herriman students encouraged not to be monsters
First Published Oct 15 2014 09:36PM • Last Updated Oct 18 2014 08:50 pm
- U. Health Care CEO Vivian Lee resigns after cancer institute controversy
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- Mayor Biskupski dismisses city's longtime UTA rep, saying he did nothing for city
- LGBTQ students discuss challenges faced at Mormon-owned BYU in first-ever forum
- Rift at University of Utah poses a new challenge for controversial health reformer Vivian Lee