Firefighters rushed to the scene of a 2-alarm blaze Wednesday morning at office building complex in West Jordan.
Public safety dispatchers said the fire was first reported at 7:37 a.m. at 4628 W. Skyhawk Drive (6600 South). By 8:30 a.m., the flames were reported out.
In addition to West Jordan firefighters, crews from West Valley City and Unified Fire Authority also responded.
No injuries were initially reported. Damages were estimated at $250,000.
A light assembly, located in a recently remodeled area, that overheated proved to be the cause, West Jordan fire authorities said.
The multi-level office complex is listed as belonging to the CAO Group and houses dental equipment and medical supplies businesses, among others.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.