No one was seriously injured after a fire broke at the Standard-Examiner’s building just before noon on Monday.
Ogden Fire Department were called the building, located in the Business Depot Ogden at 332 Standard Way, and quickly doused the blaze. All of the employees were evacuated from the building, according to the fire department, but one person was treated for smoke inhalation.
According to the Ogden newspaper’s Twitter account, the fire started in their baler room.
The cause of the fire was not immediately released on Monday.
The Standard-Examiner reported there was no damage to the press or the administrative building; employees were allowed back inside the building at about 3 p.m.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.