Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
A Look Back: Early outdoor recreation in Utah
First Published Jun 27 2014 07:00AM • Last Updated Jun 27 2014 01:52 pm
- Potentially toxic dust could delay building Utah's new prison
- 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Letter: Hiroshima and Pearl Harbor are not the same
- Comments: Utah baseball: Utes hammer Washington 21-7 to clinch Pac-12 title, NCAA bid (with video) |