Costumed characters visit children at Shriner's Hospital, Thursday, June 25, 2014. The visit precedes FantasyCon's "Night of Dreams," an event July 2 for families associated with eight local charities that serve special needs and critically ill children. FantasyCon runs July 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Photos: Cosplayers visit children at Shriners Hospital
First Published Jun 26 2014 03:42PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 10:36 pm
- Teens who shot Cache County girl in the head intended that she die, charges state
- Chaffetz probes Bryce Canyon tweet welcoming Bears Ears
- Could the Utah Jazz really bring back Deron Williams?
- Swallow jury told to follow the money and the gold coins and the burner phones and ...
- Puerto Rico facing painful austerity