Costumed characters visit children at Shriner's Hospital, Thursday, June 25, 2014. The visit precedes FantasyCon's "Night of Dreams," an event July 2 for families associated with eight local charities that serve special needs and critically ill children. FantasyCon runs July 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Photos: Cosplayers visit children at Shriners Hospital
First Published Jun 26 2014 03:42PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 10:36 pm
- Mormon church dedicates Paris temple in style
- Monson: Who are the most and least popular coaches in Utah?
- Arrest rate triples for 'noncriminal' undocumented immigrants in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Montana
- Why polygamists are leaving their historic hometowns along the Utah-Arizona border
- Decision made on site of homeless men's shelter -- but who decided, and when?