Costumed characters visit children at Shriner's Hospital, Thursday, June 25, 2014. The visit precedes FantasyCon's "Night of Dreams," an event July 2 for families associated with eight local charities that serve special needs and critically ill children. FantasyCon runs July 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Photos: Cosplayers visit children at Shriners Hospital
First Published Jun 26 2014 03:42PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 10:36 pm
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Patricia Quijano Dark: Fear and broken families: Deportations in the age of Trump
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow
- Why is Rep. Chaffetz really leaving Congress? Five possibilities -- that he may keeping hush-hush