Costumed characters visit children at Shriner's Hospital, Thursday, June 25, 2014. The visit precedes FantasyCon's "Night of Dreams," an event July 2 for families associated with eight local charities that serve special needs and critically ill children. FantasyCon runs July 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Photos: Cosplayers visit children at Shriners Hospital
First Published Jun 26 2014 03:42PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 10:36 pm
- Draper pulls shelter sites after hundreds protest, boo homeless man
- Mormon blogger trumpets alt-right racial views, but is out of tune with her religion
- Draper homeless sites still under consideration, McAdams says, despite mayor's withdrawal
- Utah Baseball: Neighbors, Salt Lake City fret impact of proposed stadium for Utes
- Kragthorpe: BYU firmly planted in an athletic conference with religious roots -- and it works