Costumed characters visit children at Shriner's Hospital, Thursday, June 25, 2014. The visit precedes FantasyCon's "Night of Dreams," an event July 2 for families associated with eight local charities that serve special needs and critically ill children. FantasyCon runs July 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Photos: Cosplayers visit children at Shriners Hospital
First Published Jun 26 2014 03:42PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 10:36 pm
- Op-ed: Those who leave church deserve unconditional love
- Two killed at two crime scenes in American Fork, one in which police fired shots
- Op-ed: In this age of internet hate, it's time to revisit limits on free speech
- BYU football: Cougars and Cowboys will finally meet again -- in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Mass exodus from Mormonism? LDS stats paint a different picture