Each Friday, The Salt Lake Tribune presents historic images in a special series called A Look Back. This week's installment features historic photos of boating on Utah's lakes and rivers.
A Look Back: Boating around Utah
First Published Jun 20 2014 10:37PM • Last Updated Jun 26 2014 04:53 pm
- Salt Lake County is becoming less Mormon -- Utah County is headed in the other direction
- Kirby: Would I denounce my faith to save my neck? You bet, in a heartbeat
- Why is Rep. Chaffetz really leaving Congress? Five possibilities -- that he may be keeping hush-hush
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir director teaches new group -- and they're not who you'd expect
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country