Two killed in central Utah from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
By Michael McFall
| The Salt Lake Tribune
First Published May 09 2014 10:58 pm • Last Updated May 09 2014 11:05 pm
Two people died in Richfield on Friday evening from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
About 7:22 p.m., emergency responders arrived at a home and found two males who, investigators believe, had died from the poisonous gas. Two "lethargic" teenage females were taken to Utah Valley Region Medical Center, according to a Richfield Police Department news release.
Investigators have not immediately identified the males, who are 21 and 17 years old, according to the release.
Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
About Reader Comments
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account
. See more about comments here.