Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Public transit year pass on sale now

By Erin Alberty

| The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published Mar 17 2014 10:24 pm • Last Updated Mar 18 2014 08:36 pm

Annual public transit passes are now available for Salt Lake City residents.

Dubbed "Hive Passes," the tickets cost $350 up front or $360 in 12 monthly installments, and cover almost all Utah Transit Authority rail and bus lines.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Passes must be bought in-person with documents to prove Salt Lake City residency. For more information, visit ridewithhive.com.

Tickets are available at the Salt Lake City & County Building, 451 S. State St.; the Public Utilities Office, 1530 S. West Temple St.; and the Sorenson Unity Center, 1383 S. 900 West.

Two mobile sales events also will occur this week. Passes will be available from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Salt Lake city Chapman Library Branch, 577 S. 900 West, and at the Winter Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Rio Grande Depot, 300 S. Rio Grande St.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.