Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- St. George man charged with rape; Dixie State police chief sees a pattern
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- BYU's Wlliams joining the Pack
- U. Health Care CEO Vivian Lee resigns after cancer institute controversy
- Utah football: Former Utes find NFL landing spots in rookie free agency