Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- Kirby: Making fun of you isn't the same as making fun of God
- BYU basketball: Nick Emery's injury dampens big road win
- Among the massive Women's March crowd in Washington -- Utahns who want their voices heard
- Utah man charged with murder after 106-mph crash in South Salt Lake