Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- Evan McMullin takes the lead in latest Utah presidential poll
- Garrison Keillor: When it's over, maybe Trump should move to Nebraska
- Boise State 28, BYU 27: Broncos snap Cougars' winning streak
- Scott D. Pierce: Words matter, and 'sissy' is a word that wounds -- just ask me
- Kragthorpe: BYU will lament missed chances in loss to Boise State