Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow
- At 37,500 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Child victim's skull set for return to Utah's Mountain Meadows, but not everyone agrees that's the p
- Kragthorpe: Jazz have a good story to tell free agents ... if Gordon Hayward is in it