Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- Editorial: The world is not so welcome now, as Outdoor Retailer exit shows
- Utah immigrants hunker down in wake of Trump's expanded federal raids
- Woman, her newborn baby in critical condition after crash that killed Salt Lake City teens
- Convicted Utah rapist tied to 2011 murder of California woman
- Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey seeking deeper understanding of gays