Thursday, 12:15 p.m. • Sure, Stericycle burns medical waste, but it also incinerates trash from international flights and biohazardous evidence from police investigations. On Thursday, Stericycle executive Selin Hoboy, left, and Tribune environmental reporter Brian Maffly join Jennifer Napier-Pearce at sltrib.com to discuss exactly what Stericycle does and the controversy surrounding where they do it. You can join the discussion by sending questions and comments to #TribTalk on Twitter and Google+. You can also text comments to 801-609-8059.
- Dana Milbank: The most important word Trump didn't say in his speech
- LDS Church has been brought into polygamy debate at Utah Legislature
- House OKs permit-free carrying of concealed weapons in Utah
- Former Mormon youth leader Elaine Dalton laments the 'unladylike' behavior of women's marchers
- President's message on immigration concerning to police, Salt Lake City chief says