Girl Scout cookies arrive at the Redman Storage Warehouse and are prepared for delivery to customers. This year, Utah Girl Scouts sold an average of 325 boxes per scout.
Girl Scout cookies arrive in Utah
First Published Mar 01 2014 06:02PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 06:10 pm
- 'We raised our voices here': Massive women's march headlines Utah Legislature's opening day
- New legacy trust means Utah Jazz are here to stay, says Gail Miller
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- BYU football: Cougars get 20th commitment from class of 2017, Bingham DE Langi Tuifua
- Utah man sent to prison for torturing, killing cats