Girl Scout cookies arrive at the Redman Storage Warehouse and are prepared for delivery to customers. This year, Utah Girl Scouts sold an average of 325 boxes per scout.
Girl Scout cookies arrive in Utah
First Published Mar 01 2014 06:02PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 06:10 pm
- With the Pentagon on the telephone, BYU president held his ground on the Honor Code
- Rolly: Attention GOP conspiracy kooks: Obama-led radicals posing as Mormon Sunday school teachers
- Utah basketball: Freshman guard Devon Daniels suspended indefinitely
- Advice for Utah Latinos: Know your rights, watch what you say to immigration officers
- Swallow prosecutors rest their case, drop three charges