Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- After 10 years in exile, Indian immigrants reunite with their American-born son in rural Utah
- UPSET: BYU stuns unbeaten, top-ranked Gonzaga 79-71
- BYU basketball: Mika, Haws lead Cougars to epic upset of No. 1, undefeated Gonzaga
- Kirby: See me pray at the Legislature -- yes, me, and, yes, that Legislature
- Utah 'resistance' groups forging strategy to combat Trump, Republican lawmakers