Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- Brian Head Fire has now burned 13 residences and nearly 28,000 acres
- Former Utah Mormon bishop arrested for allegedly sexually abusing two teens in his congregation
- Jazz still searching for point guard -- who, they don't know for sure yet
- Utah jury finds Conrad Truman guilty of killing his wife
- BYU football: Cougars 'a lot more comfortable' entering second year under Sitake