Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- BYU football: Cougars looking for answers after another one-point loss at Boise State
- Evan McMullin takes the lead in latest Utah presidential poll
- Garrison Keillor: When it's over, maybe Trump should move to Nebraska
- A giant nude statue in California is stirring controversy
- Kragthorpe: BYU will lament missed chances in loss to Boise State