Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- Dying behind bars: Exploring a series of questionable deaths in Utah jails
- Real Salt Lake: Owner Dell Loy Hansen has some things he'd like to talk about
- Ted Wilson calls it a day -- and it's real this time
- BYU football: Despite four season-ending injuries, Taysom Hill still has NFL aspirations
- Security, parking, garbage irk Ivanka Trump's DC neighbors