Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- The Book of Mormon touted as fourth most influential work in American literature
- Alta, Moab residents will pay highest rates for Utah's forthcoming Amazon sales tax
- Golden State Warriors beat injury-decimated Utah Jazz 106-99 (with video)