Dancers from Dragomi perform in the 13th annual Belly Dance Spring Festival at the Utah State Fairgrounds on Saturday. The festival filled the Promontory Building with song, dance and food. With more than 400 dancers, it is the largest belly dancing festival in Utah, according to its organizers.
Utah’s Belly Dance Spring Fest draws hundreds of dancers
First Published Mar 01 2014 09:34PM • Last Updated Mar 01 2014 09:50 pm
- U. Health Care CEO Vivian Lee resigns after cancer institute controversy
- NBA playoffs: Despite late rally, Jazz fall to the Clippers in Game 6
- Records indicate inmate begged for help before dying in Duchesne County jail
- Kragthorpe: Missed shots may have ended Jazz's home season
- LGBTQ students discuss challenges faced at Mormon-owned BYU in first-ever forum