Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- LGBT activist plans ad blitz targeting Mormon church's tax-exempt status
- Alta, Moab residents will pay highest rates for Utah's forthcoming Amazon sales tax
- Monson: When will the Fates ever smile on the Jazz? (with video)
- BYU football: Backup QB Tanner Mangum vows to finish what Taysom Hill started