Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Who is Evan McMullin? An unorthodox presidential contender who has led an unusual life
- Lou Dobbs' 'Mormon mafia' tweet invites mockery
- Mia Love furious over Dem TV ad pulled by Utah stations because of an inaccuracy
- Monson: Kyle Whittingham loves these Utes and here's why
- BYU, Utah extend football series through 2022; Ute AD Hill wants more P5 foes