Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Teens who shot Cache County girl in the head intended that she die, charges state
- Chaffetz probes Bryce Canyon tweet welcoming Bears Ears
- Supposedly dead bill is resurrected to allow permit-free carrying of concealed guns
- 'I got turned down. Sometimes, that helps': Chris Hill's path to Utah AD started at Granger High
- Comments: Letter: President-as-pig cartoon is over the line