Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Chaffetz probes Bryce Canyon tweet welcoming Bears Ears
- Two teens to be charged with attempted murder for allegedly shooting Cache County girl in the head |
- Latest from the John Swallow corruption trial: Pre-paid debit card cash was for gold coins Swallow h
- House approves allowing concealed gun permits for Utahns as young as 18
- Utah business owners, Democrats decry loss of Outdoor Retailer shows