Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Kirby: All in favor of voting yes on every Mormon sustaining? Not me.
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Draper City steps forward with two new homeless shelter site proposals; Salt Lake County reschedules
- Monson: Study ... this! Utah football deserves a greater, grander stadium
- Downtown homeless campground? Sheriff Jim Winder floats proposal