Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- At 40,150 acres, Brian Head Fire is largest blaze in the country
- Five point guards -- other than George Hill -- the Jazz would want
- Kragthorpe: Jazz have a good story to tell free agents ... if Gordon Hayward is in it
- BYU alumnus charged with selling U.S. secrets to China
- Monson: Drafting of Donovan Mitchell a warning shot across Dante Exum's bow