Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Frail Mormon prophet Monson no longer goes to office regularly, confers with counselors 'as needed'
- Thieves haul off 800-pound bronze statue of Mormon leaders Joseph Smith and Brigham Young
- Human remains found buried at former Utah home of suspect in 1988 disappearance
- Utah Jazz: Does Derrick Favors still fit in the Jazz's future?
- Margaret Sullivan: The Seth Rich lie, and how the corrosion of reality should worry every American |