Harlem Globetrotter Buckets Blakes meets with 12-year-old Austin Bennett and family to surprise them with tickets to meet and watch the Globetrotters as they face the World All-Stars on Monday. Bennett, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, received the tickets as a bucket list item fulfilled by the Children and the Earth charity, which seeks to fulfill wishes of children with terminal illness. The charity accepts donations at their website, www.childrenandtheearth.com.
Boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy meets Harlem Globetrotter
First Published Feb 07 2014 04:06PM • Last Updated Feb 07 2014 07:20 pm
- Reid: No group is harder on me than fellow Mormons
- Kirby: Making fun of you isn't the same as making fun of God
- Leonard Pitts: Trump's inaugural address nothing more than magical thinking
- Among the massive Women's March crowd in Washington -- Utahns who want their voices heard
- U.S. Supreme Court could discuss 'Sister Wives' case