Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
New vital records office opens in Rose Park

| The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published Jan 09 2014 11:56 am • Last Updated Jan 11 2014 10:32 pm

The Salt Lake County Health Department opened a new vital records office on Thursday in the Rose Park neighborhood, making it easier for west-side residents to obtain birth, death, marriage and divorce records.

"If you have ever applied for a passport, enrolled a child in school or obtained a driver license, most likely your efforts involved acquiring a birth certificate," said county vital records manager Bonnie Francis in a news release. "We’re excited to be more accessible to the residents of Rose Park and nearby neighborhoods."

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

The new office is located at the Rose Park Public Health Center at 799 N. Redwood Road, suite A.

It has limited operating hours, open only on Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Other vital records offices in downtown Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Sandy are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

For more information, visit: http://vital.slcohealth.org.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.