The mayor of American Fork joined the families and friends of American Fork High School Marching Band members for a special send-off pep rally at the high school in American Fork, Utah, November 13, 2013. The marching band will leave Wednesday night for the Grand Nationals Competition in Indianapolis. The AFHS band is one of the top high school marching bands in the nation and they expect to do well in the competition.
American Fork marching band headed to national competition
First Published Nov 13 2013 07:56PM • Last Updated Nov 13 2013 07:57 pm
- Will the Word of Wisdom ever change?
- Utah Jazz players hold team meeting after Rudy Gobert criticizes some teammates' competitiveness
- Utah Jazz: Improved play leads to 108-100 victory over New Orleans Pelicans
- Could a Gov. Romney be in Utah's future? Ann Romney hopes so.
- Utah Jazz: Rodney Hood provides needed boost for Jazz in win over Pelicans