First Published Oct 27 2013 04:30 pm • Last Updated Oct 27 2013 10:30 pm
A dozen Ogden homes were evacuated Sunday due to a natural gas line break.
Fire crews arrived about 3 p.m. after a gas leak was reported at 835 Binford St. A vehicle had backed into a meter on the side of a house, rupturing the gas line, according to a tweet from the Ogden Fire Department.
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account. See more about comments here.