Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Facebook outage: A problem updating your status
First Published Oct 21 2013 08:01AM • Last Updated Oct 21 2013 08:05 am
- Polygamists describe how to live in family with 27 wives and 145 children
- New Salt Lake Tribune owner Huntsman replaces Editor Orme with former reporter Napier-Pearce
- Jeremy Johnson sentenced to 11 years in prison in fraud with Utah political intrigue
- Kirby: 5 things I hate about Utah
- Utah councilman issued citation, told police being a government official gives him 'protection'