Volunteer coaches Lynn Whipple and Roark Stratton lead a GOGI class for women serving time at the Utah State Prison. Says Stratton: "It's very rewarding to see them change, to see hope come into their lives. Once they've got hope, you can give them tools to make it a reality in their lives." See photo gallery.
GOGI at Timpanogos Women’s Facility, Utah State Prison
First Published Oct 13 2013 09:15AM • Last Updated Oct 13 2013 08:25 pm
- An oral history of The Shot â
- LDS millennials are more Democratic, diverse than older Mormons, survey shows
- Woman arrested for allegedly leaving two kids locked in car trunk as she shopped at Wal-Mart
- Polygamous sect members move -- when they can find a home and the cash
- Chaffetz's exit leaves 22 -- so far -- seeking to fill the void