On Monday nights at 10 p.m., more than two dozen men gather in a classroom at the Oxbow Jail for the Graveyard GOGI class taught by inmates. On the night The Salt Lake Tribune visited the class, the men watched video clips of actor Will Smith talking about his "ridiculous work ethic" and discussed how positive thoughts, words and actions — each a GOGI tool — could reshape their lives. See photo gallery.
Graveyard GOGI at Oxbow Jail
First Published Oct 13 2013 09:16AM • Last Updated Oct 13 2013 09:36 am
- President doing what he ripped Obama for: Golfing
- Caught in Utah's Medicaid expansion limbo: Homeless woman wants to 'try to be happy again'
- Ohio parents arrested after 8-year-old son overdosed on heroin, police say
- Editorial: The world is not so welcome now, as Outdoor Retailer exit shows
- BYU basketball: Mission delayed top-100 recruit Dastrup's development