On Monday nights at 10 p.m., more than two dozen men gather in a classroom at the Oxbow Jail for the Graveyard GOGI class taught by inmates. On the night The Salt Lake Tribune visited the class, the men watched video clips of actor Will Smith talking about his "ridiculous work ethic" and discussed how positive thoughts, words and actions — each a GOGI tool — could reshape their lives. See photo gallery.
Graveyard GOGI at Oxbow Jail
First Published Oct 13 2013 09:16AM • Last Updated Oct 13 2013 09:36 am
- Trump and first lady share first dance, Piano Guys play Hillary Clinton anthem
- Pastor preaching to Trump on Friday has called Mormon church a 'cult'
- Comments: Chaffetz shakes hands with Clinton, vows to continue his probe of her emails
- Trump signs first bill and actions as president
- Utah prison inmate charged with aggravated murder in cellmate's death