On Monday nights at 10 p.m., more than two dozen men gather in a classroom at the Oxbow Jail for the Graveyard GOGI class taught by inmates. On the night The Salt Lake Tribune visited the class, the men watched video clips of actor Will Smith talking about his "ridiculous work ethic" and discussed how positive thoughts, words and actions — each a GOGI tool — could reshape their lives. See photo gallery.
Graveyard GOGI at Oxbow Jail
First Published Oct 13 2013 09:16AM • Last Updated Oct 13 2013 09:36 am
- Two married couples from Weber County dead after small plane crashes on Interstate 15 near Riverdale
- Commentary: I left my husband and the Mormon church at the same time
- Another homicide in downtown Salt Lake City homeless district the day after deadly rock rampage
- Utah woman dies after domestic dispute on Alaskan cruise
- Darren Carrington viewed as a potential difference maker for Utah football