On Monday nights at 10 p.m., more than two dozen men gather in a classroom at the Oxbow Jail for the Graveyard GOGI class taught by inmates. On the night The Salt Lake Tribune visited the class, the men watched video clips of actor Will Smith talking about his "ridiculous work ethic" and discussed how positive thoughts, words and actions — each a GOGI tool — could reshape their lives. See photo gallery.
Graveyard GOGI at Oxbow Jail
First Published Oct 13 2013 09:16AM • Last Updated Oct 13 2013 09:36 am
- Garrison Keillor: And now we sit and watch in disbelief
- Who is Rex Tillerson, dark-horse candidate who reportedly beat out Romney, Huntsman for secretary of
- Puzzles - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Trump reportedly will pass over Romney, Huntsman to pick Exxon Mobil CEO for State
- Mormon gift opens up a vast new path for African-American genealogical treasures