Student body presidents from the University of Utah and Brigham Young University race through a corn maze at Thanksgiving Point as part of rivalry week between the two schools Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013.
Photos: Corn maze celebrates 117 years of BYU-Utah rivalry
First Published Sep 19 2013 06:02PM • Last Updated Sep 20 2013 03:12 pm
- Kirby: Wait'll you see how much the Mormon church pays me
- How much do top Mormon leaders make? Leaked pay stubs may surprise you.
- Letter: LDS Church keeps its secrets
- Nate Carlisle: Why are LDS Church documents being leaked now? Whistleblower cases offer some clues |
- Chaffetz won't launch 'fishing expedition' into Trump's finances