Salt Lake City seeks volunteers for summer projects
Salt Lake City is looking for a few good volunteers, including families and groups, to help with parks and trails, concerts, and even the police and fire departments.
Residents looking for fun volunteer projects can make arrangements through Salt Lake City Volunteer Coordinator Savannah Wake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-535-6202.
Among the opportunities are:
• July 11, 6:30-8 p.m., filling the playground with new mulch at Wasatch Hollow Park, 1675 E. 1700 South
• July 17, 9 a.m. to noon, weed eradication near The Gateway Mall, 230 S. 500 West
• July 12-27, grand opening of the new Public Safety Building
• July 11-Aug. 29 , the Twilight Concert Series on Thursday nights
• Help move the Fire Department to the new Public Safety Building. Shifts are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to noon.
See more about comments here.