Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Corrections therapist charged with having sex with parolee

Crime » The sexual relationship lasted two years, according to the charges.

First Published May 15 2013 05:40 pm • Last Updated Mar 13 2014 12:04 pm

A former Utah Department of Corrections therapist has been charged for allegedly having sex with a parolee.

Michelle Glover, 42, of Holladay was charged Wednesday with custodial sexual relations in 3rd District Court. The charge carries a potential sentence of five years in prison.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Glover, a contract therapist for the department, allegedly engaged in a sexual relationship with a parolee between April 1, 2011, and April 9, 2013, while he was under parole supervision, according to the charges.

The parolee told investigators that he had sex with Glover several times at various places throughout Salt Lake County, the charges add.

The charges do not detail how the alleged relationship came to light.

Glover is no longer employed at the department, said spokesman Steve Gehrke.


Twitter: @mikeypanda

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.