Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Police review board alternatives in West Valley City, proposals on behavioral health issues in Salt Lake County
First Published Apr 22 2013 06:10 pm • Last Updated Apr 22 2013 06:43 pm

Here’s your weekly roundup of what local city councils, school boards and other government entities are tackling during regularly scheduled meetings. Government agencies have until 24 hours before a meeting to post their agendas, so check back as this schedule will be updated. All meetings are open to the public, and citizens are welcome to voice their opinions during designated times. If you do wish to speak at a particular meeting, you may need to sign up in advance.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Bluffdale City Council » Will consider consolidating polling locations, a resolution for Arbor Day, approval of April as Fair Housing Month, Bluffdale police report, and the appointment of planning commission; Tuesday, April 23, 7 p.m., 14350 S. 2200 West, Bluffdale. View the Bluffdale agenda.

Bountiful City Council » Will consider preliminary and final site plan approval for Starbucks at 415 W. 500 South; Tuesday, April 23, 7 p.m., 790 S. 100 East, Bountiful. View the Bountiful agenda.

Clearfield City Council » Will consider approval of a zoning text amendment to permit agricultural recreation in the C-2 (Commercial) Zoning District as a conditional use; Tuesday, April 23, 7 p.m., 55 S. State St., Clearfield. View the Clearfield agenda.

Clinton City Council » Will make appointments to the city’s Arts Board and Parks Board; Tuesday, April 23, 7 p.m., 2267 N. 1500 West, Clinton. View the Clinton agenda.

story continues below
story continues below

Cottonwood Heights City Council » Will hold a 6 p.m. work session in Suite 250 to hear Fort Union Park & Ride report and Mountview Park update, followed by 7 p.m. Council meeting in Suite 300 to consider interlocal agreements with Salt Lake County for Public Works and paving services; Tuesday, April 23, City Offices, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights. View the Cottonwood Heights City Council agenda.

Davis County Commission » Will consider a resolution supporting implementation of the Transfer of Public Lands Act (Utah HB 148); Tuesday, April 23, 10 a.m., Davis County Administrative Office Building, 61 S. Main St., Farmington. View the Davis County agenda.

Draper City Council » Will consider 2013-14 budget, walking routes for new schools, a field house, and an expansion of city hall; Tuesday, April 23, 5:30 p.m., 1020 E. Pioneer Road, Draper. View the Draper agenda.

Kaysville Planning Commission » Will hold a public hearing on the final plat and planned residential unit development overlay zone for Caldran’s Cove Subdivision Phase 1 at approximately 240 W. 770 North; Thursday, April 25, 7 p.m., 23 E. Center St. View the Kaysville agenda.

Midvale Planning Commission » Will consider conditional use permit for commercial recreation business at 7273 S. 700 West; Wednesday, April 24, 7 p.m., Council Chambers of City Hall, 655 W. Center St., Midvale. View the Midvale agenda.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.