Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Syracuse considers Second Amendment
First Published Mar 11 2013 08:19 am • Last Updated Mar 11 2013 10:18 am

Here’s your weekly roundup of what local city councils, school boards and other government entities are tackling during regularly scheduled meetings. Government agencies have until 24 hours before a meeting to post their agendas, so check back as this schedule will be updated. All meetings are open to the public, and citizens are welcome to voice their opinions during designated times. If you do wish to speak at a particular meeting, you may need to sign up in advance.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Central Davis Sewer District • Will discuss Great Salt Lake permitting issues; Thursday, March 14, 7 p.m., 2200 S. Sunset Drive, Kaysville. View the Central Davis Sewer District agenda.

Clearfield City Council » Will hold a public hearing on the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program for fiscal 2014; Tuesday, March 12, 7 p.m., 55 S. State St., Clearfield. View the Clearfield agenda.

Clinton City Council » Will consider an amendment to the garbage collection contract; Tuesday, March 12, 7 p.m., 2267 N. 1500 West, Clinton. View the Clinton agenda.

Davis County Commission • Will recognize Capt. Kenneth R. Payne of the Davis County Sheriff’s Office for 45 years of service; Tuesday, March 12, 10 a.m., Davis County Administrative Office Building, 61 S. Main St., Farmington. View the Davis County agenda.

story continues below
story continues below

Draper City Council • Will discuss a street widening project of 13200 South; Tuesday, March 12, 6 p.m., 1020 E. Pioneer Road, Draper. View Draper agenda.

Herriman City Council • Will discuss a resolution to appoint a Mayor Pro Tem and an agreement with Salt Lake County to install two traffic signals, one at 5600 West and Herriman Parkway and the other at 11800 South and 5600 West; Thursday, March 14, 7:30 p.m., 13011 S. Pioneer St., Herriman. View the Herriman agenda.

Midvale Planning Commission • Will consider conditional use permit for proposed car lot at 8201 S. State St.; Wednesday, March 13, 7 p.m. City Hall, 655 W. Center St., Midvale. View the Midvale agenda.

Ogden Redevelopment Agency & City Council • At the RDA session, city administrators will deliver a report on the Trackline Economic Development Project Area, and council members will vote on setting a public hearing for April 23. At the council session, members will discuss and vote on changes to the city’s Lodge and Social Hall definitions; Tuesday, March 12, 6 p.m., 3rd floor Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 2549 Washington Blvd., Ogden. View the Ogden agendas here.

Salt Lake City Council • No meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.