Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Your guide to Utah public meetings
First Published Dec 18 2012 11:46 am • Last Updated Jun 10 2013 06:23 pm

Here’s your weekly roundup of what local city councils, school boards and other government entities are tackling during regularly scheduled meetings. All meetings are open to the public, and citizens are welcome to voice their opinions during designated times. If you do wish to speak at a particular meeting, you may need to sign up in advance.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Centerville City Council • Will continue a discussion of the parks capital improvement plan, impact fee facilities plan and impact fee analysis; Tuesday, Dec. 18, 7 p.m., 250 N. Main St., Centerville. View the Centerville agenda.

Cottonwood Heights City Council • Will consider resolutions adjusting its boundaries with the neighboring cities of Holladay (along 3000 East and 6360 South) and Sandy (along Creek Road); Tuesday, Dec. 18, 7 p.m., City Offices, Suite 300, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights. View the Cottonwood Heights agenda.

Davis County Commission • Will consider approval of payment for visual art acquisitions for the Davis County Administration Building; Tuesday, Dec. 18, 10 a.m., Davis County Administrative Office Building, 61 S. Main St., Farmington. View the Davis County agenda.

Draper City Council • will consider a resolution for an agreement on the FrontRunner Community Redevelopment Agency to put in a traffic signal at Draper Parkway and Pioneer Road. A public hearing on Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 1020 E. Pioneer Road will also be held at 8:40 p.m. to add the name Charger Way to 700 East. View the Draper agenda here.

story continues below
story continues below

Farmington City Council • Plans to appoint a new council member to fill a vacant seat; Tuesday, Dec. 18, 7 p.m., 160 S. Main, Farmington. View the Farmington agenda.

Kaysville City Council • Will consider the Hill Farms Subdivision preliminary plat at 200 North and Angel Street, which consists of 254 lots on several streets; Tuesday, Dec. 18, 7 p.m., 23 E. Center St., Kaysville. View the Kaysville agenda.

Mapleton City Council • will hold a special closed session to discuss civil litigation involving the city on Dec. 18. at 6 p.m. 125 West Community Center Way (400 North).

Murray Planning Commission • Will consider amending the general plan and changing the zoning from single-family low-density to multi-family high-density for the Camter Development at 6271 S. 900 East; Thursday, Dec. 20, 6:30 p.m., City Center at 5025 S. State St., Murray. View the Murray agenda.

Ogden City Council • Will hold public comments on revising city recreation and airport fees , also on allocating $50,000 for a UTA ski bus; also acting as the Redevelopment Agency board the Council will hear an administration report regarding the Trackline Industrial Park project planned for 132.5 acres in West Ogden; then members will discuss the 24th Street Interchange during a work session; Tuesday, Dec. 18, 6 p.m., 3rd floor chambers, Municipal Building, 2549 Washington Blvd., Ogden. View the Ogden agenda.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.