Another burned Perry boy returns home
As of Tuesday, three of the four boys burned in Perry when a can of gasoline exploded are home.
Five boys ages 7 to 10 were burned on Friday after apparently lighting the gas can on fire. One had minor injuries, but the other four were flown to the burn center at University Hospital in Salt Lake City. Over the next four days, two boys who were being treated and watched at the hospital were released, followed Tuesday by a boy who was initially brought to the burn center in serious condition.
The fourth boy remains hospitalized in critical condition.
See more about comments here.