Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Park fees in Centerville, sign ordinances in Cottonwood Heights
First Published Nov 05 2012 06:13 pm • Last Updated Nov 06 2012 03:10 pm

Here’s your weekly roundup of what local city councils, school boards and other government entities are tackling during regularly scheduled meetings. All meetings are open to the public, and citizens are welcome to voice their opinions during designated times. If you do wish to speak at a particular meeting, you may need to sign up in advance.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Centerville City Council » Will discuss a park impact fee plan and will meet as the Redevelopment Agency board to hear a request from the Pheasantbrook Homeowners Association for additional financial assistance for repair of damages in the December 2011 windstorm; Wednesday, Nov. 7, 7 p.m., 250 N. Main St., Centerville. (Note the meeting is being held on Wednesday because of the elections). View the Centerville agenda.

Cottonwood Heights Planning Commission » Will host a public hearing on amending the sign ordinance to include electronic billboards, followed by discussion and subsequent action; Wednesday, Nov. 7, 6 p.m., Suite 300, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights. View the Cottonwood Heights agenda.

Davis County Commission » Will make appointments to the Utah 911 Committee and the Davis County Library Board; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 10 a.m., Davis County Administrative Office Building, 61 S. Main St., Farmington. View the Davis County agenda.

Farmington City Council » The Tuesday, Nov. 6, meeting has been canceled. The next meeting will be held Nov. 20.

story continues below
story continues below

Fruit Heights City Council » Will hear a presentation from UTA on service in Fruit Heights; Thursday, Nov. 8, 7 p.m., 910 S. Mountain Road, Fruit Heights. (Note that the meeting is being held on Thursday because of the election). View the Fruit Heights agenda.

Holladay Planning Commission » Will consider a rezone of residential property to neighborhood commercial for use as a dental office, will also discuss a new residential office zone to accommodate conversion of homes along major streets to professional offices; Wednesday, Nov. 7, 7 p.m., Holladay Municipal Center, 4580 S. 2300 East, Holladay. View the Holladay agenda.

Holladay Joint City Council & Planning Commission » Will discuss the creation of a new residential office zone as envisioned by the Highland Drive Master Plan; Thursday, Nov. 8, 7 to 9 p.m., Holladay Municipal Center, downstairs Big Cottonwood Room, 4580 S. 2300 East, Holladay. View the Holladay Town Meeting agenda.

Kaysville City Council » Will consider the rezone of 9.5 acres at 240 West 770 North from R-A and A-1 to R-1-8; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 7 p.m., 23 E. Center St., Kaysville. View the Kaysville agenda.

North Salt Lake City Council » Will consider a preliminary design plan and final plat for several Foxboro North plats; Tuesday, Nov. 6, 7 p.m., 10 E. Center St., North Salt Lake. View the North Salt Lake agenda.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.