Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Family housing plan in Provo, Salt Lake County budget outlook
First Published Oct 16 2012 08:16 am • Last Updated Oct 16 2012 03:19 pm

Here’s your weekly roundup of what local city councils, school boards and other government entities are tackling during regularly scheduled meetings. All meetings are open to the public, and citizens are welcome to voice their opinions during designated times. If you do wish to speak at a particular meeting, you may need to sign up in advance.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Centerville City Council » Will hold a public hearing on an amendment to the city’s general plan on objectives pertaining to parks, open space and trails; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., 250 N. Main St., Centerville. View the Centerville agenda.

Cottonwood Heights City Council » Will hold a work session to hear several reports and to discuss deputy city manager position, Millcreek incorporation and other items; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 6 p.m., City Offices, Suite 250, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights. View the Cottonwood Heights City Council agenda.

Cottonwood Heights Planning Commission » Will consider new sing regulations, also a proposed restaurant at 7146 S. Highland Dr.; Wednesday, Oct. 17, 6 p.m., City Offices, Suite 300, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights. View the Cottonwood Heights PC agenda.

Davis County Commission » Will hold a public hearing to consider additional budget appropriation requests, to be funded by additional revenues that were not anticipated when the budget was adopted or by monies unspent in the prior year; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 10 a.m., Davis County Administrative Office Building, 61 S. Main St., Farmington. Note the new meeting location.

story continues below
story continues below

Farmington City Council » Will hold a public hearing on a zone change for property located at 308 S. 1100 West; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., 160 S. Main, Farmington. View the Farmington agenda.

Fruit Heights City Council » Will consider awarding a bid for the Country Road land drain project; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., 910 S. Mountain Road, Fruit Heights. View the Fruit Heights agenda.

Holladay Planning Commission » Will discuss residential office zone standards; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., Municipal Center, 4580 S. 2300 East, Holladay. View the Holladay agenda.

Kaysville City Council » Will hear a West Davis Corridor study update and consider the rezone of approximately 100 acres in the 200 North and Angel Street area; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., 23 E. Center St., Kaysville. View the Kaysville agenda.

Midvale City Council » Will hold a public hearing to consider amending the 2013 budget, will also vote on a resolution to adjust fees; Tuesday, Oct. 16, 7 p.m., City Hall, 655 W. Center St., Midvale. View the Midvale agenda.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.