Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Security cams in Bountiful, fowl rules in Ogden

< Previous Page

West Jordan City Council • Will consider authorizing up to $50,000 to remodel the first and second floors of City Hall in order to relocate the finance and legal departments, also will consider an ordinance to allow beekeeping in residential areas; Wednesday, Sept. 26, 6:30 p.m., 3rd floor Council chambers, City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Rd., West Jordan. View the West Jordan agenda.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

West Valley City Council • Will consider approval of the transfer of three parcels of land at 3234 S. 1325 West and 3244 S. Cultural Center Drive to Jordan River Marketplace, LLC; Tuesday, Sept. 25, 6:30 p.m., 3600 S. Constitution Blvd. (2700 West), West Valley City. View the West Valley City agenda.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.