Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central:

< Previous Page

Highland City Council » Public hearing on amending the development standards for senior care assisted-living overlay zone relating to building height, site coverage, setbacks, landscaping, parking, buffering requirements; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., 5400 West Civic Center Drive. View the Highland agenda.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Kaysville City Council » Will consider the Var Calder subdivision preliminary plat at 240 W. 770 North, consisting of 32 lots on four streets; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., 23 E. Center St., Kaysville. View the Kaysville agenda.

Lehi Planning Commission » Will review and provide recommendations on a number of Development Code amendments; Thursday, Aug. 23, 7 p.m., 153 N. 100 East. View the Lehi agenda.

Lindon City Council » Will consider a resolution to approve entering into a lease agreement with Zions First National Bank for the lease of police officers’ fleet vehicles for the next two years; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., 100 N. State. View the Lindon agenda.

North Salt Lake City Council » Will consider rezoning property on the southwest corner of 900 North and Redwood Road from general commercial district to planned district; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., 10 E. Center St., North Salt Lake. View the North Salt Lake agenda.

story continues below
story continues below

Provo Municipal Council » Will consider a resolution appropriating the fourth and final installment of funding to Downtown Provo, Inc., Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., 351 W. Center, Provo. View the Provo agenda.

Provo Planning Commission » Georgetown Development seeks zoning amendments, one of which would decrease number of parking spaces in multiple family dwellings from 3.25 per unit to 2.25 per unit; Thursday, Aug. 22, 5 p.m., 351 W. Center, Provo. View the Provo planning agenda.

Salt Lake City Council » Will consider adopting a zoning ordinance allowing accessory dwelling units on single-family homes; will consider adopting an ordinance allowing businesses to sell alcohol in some neighborhood commercial zones; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 7 p.m., City Hall, 451 S. State, room 321. View the Salt Lake City Council agenda.

Salt Lake County Council » Will consider an interlocal agreement with Salt Lake City to split the initial $50,000 cost of hiring a consultant to study financing models for a downtown convention center hotel; Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2 p.m. work session, Room 2003 of the North Building of the County Government Center, 2001 S. State St. At its 4 p.m. meeting, the council is expected to adopt an ordinance establishing a tobacco specialty business license to crack down on sales of spice and other synthetic drugs in the unincorporated area. View the Salt Lake County Council agenda.

Next Page >

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.