Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Downtown hotel study in SLC, speed limits in Bluffdale

< Previous Page

Draper City Council » Discusses a proposed public safety facility and appoints a temporary judge for the justice court; Tuesday, June 26, 5:30 p.m., 1020 E. Pioneer Road, Draper.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Ogden City Council » Discusses pickleball courts and a fireworks ordinance; Tuesday, June 26, 6 p.m., 3rd floor of Municipal Building, 2549 Washington Blvd. View the Ogden agenda.

South Weber City Council » Will hear a report on Davis County Care & Control; Tuesday, June 26, 6 p.m.; 1600 E. South Weber Drive, South Weber. View the South Weber agenda.

West Jordan City Council » Discusses several resolutions and ordinances and is still taking public comment on a possible tax increase; Wednesday, June 27, 6 p.m., 3rd floor of City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road. View the West Jordan agenda.

story continues below
story continues below

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.