Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Civics Central: Salt Lake City free-fare zone up for hearing

< Previous Page

Pleasant Grove City Council » Will consider for adoption a resolution approving and adopting the Pleasant Grove City’s Fiscal Year 2011/2012 amended budget; Tuesday, June 12, 6 p.m., 86 E. 100 South, Pleasant Grove.

Herriman City Council » Public hearing on final amendments to the current year’s budget for the period of July 1 through June 30, 2012; Thursday, June 14, 7:30 p.m., 13011 S. Pioneer St., Herriman.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

Sandy City Council » Will adopt an ordinance regulating the sale and discharge of fireworks; Tuesday, June 12, 7 p.m., 10000 Centennial Parkway, Sandy.

Orem City Council » A public hearing on the tentative budget, including property tax increase; Tuesday, 6 p.m., 56 N. State St., Orem.

Provo City Council » A public hearing to consider the proposed restructuring of business license fees; Tuesday, June 12, 7 p.m., 351 W. Center St., Provo.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.