First Published Jan 24 2012 10:46 am • Last Updated Jan 24 2012 05:21 pm
A blaze at a downtown St. George apartment complex left three people homeless while repairs are being made to their flame- and smoke-damaged units Tuesday.
Public safety dispatchers said no serious injuries were reported from the 11:14 p.m. Monday fire at 161 W. 950 South. Meanwhile, the American Red Cross was providing temporary shelter to the affected residents, said Utah Red Cross spokeswoman Teresa Zundel.
Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account. See more about comments here.