Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
(Steve Griffin | The Salt Lake Tribune) Skiers enjoy the sunshine at Deer Valley Resort in Park City in 2011.
Park City lures bamboo ski pole maker to town
Skiing » Soul Play will receive $20,000 to leave an unincorporated part of the county.
First Published Jul 25 2014 01:01 am • Last Updated Jul 25 2014 12:54 pm

Park City • Leaders here have approved a grant to help a bamboo ski pole manufacturer as it moves its headquarters from Silver Creek to Park City, continuing City Hall’s efforts to nurture a more diverse economy than the one of today.

The Park City Council unanimously agreed to provide $20,000 to a firm called Soul Play.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

For the remainder of this story, click here to go to the Park Record’s website. The Tribune and the Park Record are both properties of MediaNews Group.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.