10 Super Bowl Ads to watch out for
6. Nestle’s Butterfinger » A suggestive teaser ad showed a couple, "Chocolate" and "Peanut Butter," in ‘70s-style couple’s therapy talking about the need for "change" and "excitement." The actual ad in the third quarter will have a related theme and Butterfinger is expected to introduce its Peanut Butter Cups with some tongue-in-cheek double entendres.
7. Beats Music » Ellen DeGeneres reimagines the Goldilocks and The Three Bears fairytale in this ad running in the third quarter that introduces Beats Music, a streaming music service.
8. Wonderful Pistachios » The snack producer showcases comedian Stephen Colbert running amok in two 15-second ads in the second quarter.
9. Kia » In the carmaker’s third-quarter ad to introduce its K900 luxury sedan, Laurence Fishburne reprises his "Matrix" role as Morpheus and displays some surprising operatic skills.
10. Chrysler »The automaker is bound to surprise. Always mum ahead of the game, Chrysler has produced some of the best loved and most remembered spots during the big game, from Eminem’s "Imported from Detroit" ad in 2011 to last year’s "Farmer" ad featuring scenes of American farmland and a voiceover by conservative radio broadcaster Paul Harvey. Look for another surprising spot or two this year.