Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Four unemployed Americans Congress is leaving behind
First Published Dec 19 2013 08:54AM • Last Updated Dec 19 2013 08:54 am
- Ramesh Ponnuru: The Lewinsky scandal may be a dead end for Trump
- General Conference: Don't take Mormon teachings for granted, LDS leader says
- Rolly: Mormons, anti-Mormons during General Conference are a testimony to the First Amendment
- BYU athletics: Majority of Utahns say BYU shouldn't adjust Honor Code for Big 12 admittance
- Steven Weisman: Americans don't mind paying taxes, but they want Trump to, also