Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Black Friday live: A look at 2013′s best deals and most interesting stories
First Published Nov 27 2013 09:32AM • Last Updated Nov 27 2013 09:32 am
We're live blogging Black Friday, which as you may have noticed has already started. Follow along here as Digital First Media journalists across the U.S. track Black Friday's most interesting deals and most fascinating stories. We'll be posting regularly on Wednesday, lightly on Thursday and frequently on Friday.
- Rubin: Just when you think the campaign can't get worse
- Canadian group's flashy antics point to bigger problem for Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats
- Recipe: Whether or not you fast for Ramadan, this soup hits the spot
- Letter: A fabricated story from a U.S. senator
- Milbank: 'Hunkered Hillary' generates smoke, even when there's no fire