Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Black Friday live: A look at 2013′s best deals and most interesting stories
First Published Nov 27 2013 09:32AM • Last Updated Nov 27 2013 09:32 am
We're live blogging Black Friday, which as you may have noticed has already started. Follow along here as Digital First Media journalists across the U.S. track Black Friday's most interesting deals and most fascinating stories. We'll be posting regularly on Wednesday, lightly on Thursday and frequently on Friday.
- New Eccles Theater restaurant will usher in a first under quirky Utah liquor law -- a 'Zion Ceiling'
- Center helps Mormon couples, other Utahns with frank talk about an often-taboo topic: sex
- LDS leaders preach about religious freedom, but Utah Mormons don't see it as biggest concern, poll s
- Negro Bill Trailhead renamed to a more sensitive moniker in honor of southern Utah pioneer
- Board of Education candidate pledges to quit campaign if Common Core was developed by Utah teachers