Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Tech Time chat: The Tribune's Vince Horiuchi answers your questions
First Published Oct 04 2013 11:45AM • Last Updated Oct 04 2013 12:56 pm
This week Vince Horiuchi of the Salt Lake Tribuune answers your questions about the week in technology news beginning today at 1 p.m.
- Judge likens Jeremy Johnson's tactics to Putin's before sentencing the Utahn
- Polygamists describe how to live in family with 27 wives and 145 children
- Muslim scolds extremists at Friday prayer with Christians
- Anna Greenberg: Why Hillary Clinton is both widely disliked and widely admired
- Salt Lake Tribune's new editor, Napier-Pearce, is thrilled to return to paper, praises predecessor O