Get breaking news alerts via email

Click here to manage your alerts
Governor’s Office of Economic Development seeking grant applicants
First Published Aug 15 2013 11:03 am • Last Updated Aug 15 2013 11:29 am

The Governor’s Office of Economic Development is accepting applications for grants from its Technology Commercialization and Innovation Program (TCIP).

Utah companies can earn a matching grant of up to $40,000, GOED said.

Join the Discussion
Post a Comment

TCIP is a state-funded grant program developed for the purpose of commercializing technologies developed at Utah’s colleges and universities.

Applicants must be either a faculty-led team at a Utah college or university or a company that has licensed or is in the process of licensing a technology from a college or university in the state.

More information and an online application are available at http://business.utah.gov/programs/coe.

Applications must be received by noon on Sept. 2.

Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Top Reader Comments Read All Comments Post a Comment
Click here to read all comments   Click here to post a comment

About Reader Comments

Reader comments on sltrib.com are the opinions of the writer, not The Salt Lake Tribune. We will delete comments containing obscenities, personal attacks and inappropriate or offensive remarks. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned. If you see an objectionable comment, please alert us by clicking the arrow on the upper right side of the comment and selecting "Flag comment as inappropriate". If you've recently registered with Disqus or aren't seeing your comments immediately, you may need to verify your email address. To do so, visit disqus.com/account.
See more about comments here.
Staying Connected
Contests and Promotions
  • Search Obituaries
  • Place an Obituary

  • Search Cars
  • Search Homes
  • Search Jobs
  • Search Marketplace
  • Search Legal Notices

  • Other Services
  • Advertise With Us
  • Subscribe to the Newspaper
  • Access your e-Edition
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Contact a newsroom staff member
  • Access the Trib Archives
  • Privacy Policy
  • Missing your paper? Need to place your paper on vacation hold? For this and any other subscription related needs, click here or call 801.204.6100.