AAA Utah names 5 Diamond, 4 diamond award winners
AAA Utah has announced its coveted AAA Five Diamond and AAA Four Diamond awards for 2013, and 32 lodgings and restaurants in Utah representing the upper echelon of hospitality and fine dining were selected.
The 2013 AAA Five Diamond Ratings are the travel authority's highest designations for hotels and restaurants.
"The AAA Five and AAA Four Diamond hotels and restaurants are committed to providing every guest with a high level of personalized service and luxurious surroundings," AAA Utah's Rolayne Fairclough said. "To maintain this level of quality is a significant accomplishment."
Utah AAA Five Diamond Award-winning hotels are:
• Stein Eriksen Lodge, Park City
• The Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City
Utah AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotels are:
• Blue Boar Inn, Midway
• Invited Inn Bed & Breakfast, Midway
• Zermatt Resort & Spa, Midway
• Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa, Moab
• Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City
• Grand Summit Resort Hotel, Park City
• Hotel Park City, Park City
• Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City, Park City
• Montage Deer Valley, Park City
• St. Regis Deer Valley Resort, Park City
• The Chateaux Deer Valley, Park City
• Washington School House,Park City
• Hotel Monaco, Salt Lake City
• Little America Hotel, Salt Lake City
• Salt Lake City Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City
• The Green Valley Spa & Resort, St. George
Utah AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurants are:
• Blue Boar Inn, Midway
• Chef's Table, Orem
• Apex Restaurant, Park City
• Glitretind Restaurant, Park City
• Goldener Hirsch, Park City
•Grappa Italian Restaurant,Park City
• J&G Grill at St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City
• The Riverhorse on Main, Park City
• The Mariposa, Park City
• Tree Room at Sundance Resort, Provo
• Forage, Salt Lake City
• Log Haven in Salt Lake City
• The Paris Bistro, Salt Lake City
• La Caille, Sandy
To compile the list, AAA's professionally trained inspectors use published guidelines to conduct unannounced property evaluations.
AAA rates more properties than any other rating service and is the only one that covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. It is one of only two organizations that conduct physical, on-site evaluations, assigning AAA/CAA Approved lodgings and restaurants One to Five AAA Diamonds.
Diamond-rated hotels and restaurants are listed in AAA trip planning products the eTourBook guides and AAA Mobile app for tablets and smartphones, the TripTik Travel Planner and Travel Guides on AAA.com, and AAA TourBook guides. Travelers can learn about AAA inspections and Diamond Ratings at AAA.com/Diamonds.
O Go to http://www.aaa.com/diamonds
See more about comments here.